Yum, rocks.
At Thanksgiving dinner, there was a cucumber sitting on the counter that someone had been cutting up to put on a vegetable tray. Payton started doing her little "I want it" sound to the cucumber. I gave it to her because I thought for sure that she would take one bite and spit it out. Wrong. She loved it! She probably ate a couple inches of the cucumber.
Here's another independent moment of hers. She has to hold everything. I can't do it for her. So when I was giving her Cheerios for a snack one morning, she really wanted to hold the box herself. I don't exactly know how this happened because I was right there monitoring her holding of the box, but someone Cheerios ended up all over the floor.
And just for fun, one last cute picture. I took this to show Riz how cute Payton looks in the dress that Riz got her for her birthday. I just love when she's dressed up for church. I think she looks so stinkin' cute.
What can I say? I just can't get enough of her!
10 comments:
She is so grown up.. thanks for the update!!
My little punkin is growing up so fast and so darn cute--I miss not seeing her more often! I love all the updated photos of her busy little activities and I love that she'll try new things--food as well as being so busy making new discoveries all the time. She's cute whether she's in the middle of the spilled cereal or all dressed up for church. Keep taking all the great pictures and give her a hug for me.
What a BABE! Thanks for the updates. We miss seeing you all! Hope to catch up over the holidays. Love you ~kk
Oh my gosh, I'm lovin' the cereal picture! I just love that she keeps you on your toes!! I can only imagine the look on your face after she was able to outsmart mom and still get the cereal all over the floor.
Love it!
IT is SOOOO fun to see her continuing to discover her independene! I love her expressions...especially when she got caught with the candy and then looking at the cheerios on the floor like "huh, oh no." Love adoring your princess!
That is a great post! You need to print that one out for her scrapbook. She will love it. What a sweet, fun, and beautiful little girl you got.
OH, I just can't get enough of her either. She is so cute, I love seeing all her pictures and her getting into everything! And I do love the dress!
So cute! She is growing up way to fast....Slow Down! :)
I LOVE that grin she has in most of the pictures when she is getting into the pans etc. Like, I know I shouldn't be in here, but I'm doing it anyway!
Yay I am so happy I found your blog....let's be blogging buddies....second of all, I was soooooooooooooooooooo happy to get your christmas card, thank you so much for remembering me, i loved it and third of all these are the cutest pics ever Lani....Payton is sooooo cute!!
Post a Comment