I'm a little late in posting about Christmas, but there's a long story about me forgetting to take my camera to Idaho, having to use my mom's camera, trying to get pictures from my mom's camera to put on my blog, pictures too big to email, blah blah blah. Oh well, here we go.
We headed to Idaho on the 23rd and had a great time just hanging around for several days. We only took a couple gifts for Payton because we didn't want to have to pack up everything. Christmas morning was kind of low-key, but that's how we like it. Payton really wasn't too interested in opening presents. She really had to be coaxed along.





Here are two of her favorite things. First, stepping up on anything. I guess she doesn't realize that she's already pretty tall. She always wants to step up on things. And second, being asked, "How big is Payton?" SO BIG!!

Cuddling with her new bear from grandma and grandpa.

Evidence that Payton didn't completely shun Rylee for the entire weekend. Almost though. Ry is just the best and kids always just love her cause she's so much fun. Not Payton. She was pretty scared of Ry all weekend. I thought it was pretty cute to watch though because it really threw Rylee off her game. She was trying really hard to get on Payton's good side. We just need to spend more time with each other and then all that shyness will melt right away. Payton was kind of sick for a few days and not really herself, so we've got to give it another shot, Ry! I know she'll love you!

Man, who knew karaoke was so fun? Riz, that's who. We really needed to be able to play this more and go through more songs. Maybe we've started a new family tradition. I'm already trying to see if there is a karaoke game to go along with Craig's XBOX so I can own one too.


Payton even wanted in on the fun.

Then when we went back to Utah, Payton had a few more things waiting for her. Here's her huge pink puppy that she likes to lay on and try to pull around the house.

Her new princess car.

It took all of about one minute before she was attempting her favorite trick.

She had fun playing with this toy at Craig's cousin's house, so we got her one for Christmas. So far she continues to yell and do a little dance each time she turns it on, so hopefully the excitement continues.
Christmas was just awesome. We're blessed to have a little girl that definitely brought the Christmas excitement into our home.
7 comments:
Yippy....Ive been waiting for an update. Payton is too funny in the video. We all need to get together... Bachelor Night?
I was wondering where your Christmas update was. Glad to see that you guys had such a great Christmas! Payton, as always is a cutie, and we are excited to come and hang out with you guys this week!
Is she giving me the peace sign on her new ride? Haha I love it.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I got a karaoke game for the Xbox this Christmas. Its' called Lips. You would love it. I bought it for a friend for Christmas. I have only been able to find it at Best Buy. It comes with two microphones. It's really fun and has good songs on it.
She is a doll. I love your new main picture. That ball popper is a fun one. Mason got that for Christmas too!
FUN!! What a nice break! This Christmas we discovered the joy of Rock Band. Oh man - We have had some fun times with people singing to that. :) Payton is growing so fast I can hardly believe it!!
Payton looks so darn cute cuddling with her puppy! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. Looks like your family had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment