On Sunday, some family got together at Craig's mom's house to help everyone get in the holiday mood. We sung Christmas songs and played Christmas songs on the chimes.
Side story: When we were growing up, my mom had a set of chimes that we got out at Christmas to play Christmas songs on. I've never met anyone else who did that or owned chimes. Then when I was dating Craig, his mom had everyone over at Christmas and she brought out the chimes to play Christmas songs on and I was like, "You have chimes, too?" It was then that I knew it was meant to be. :-)
Anyway, I think Payton was overcome with the holiday spirit because she spent most of the night in the center of the room, dancing and singing. Too much excitement for one little girl.
4 comments:
Dang! I gotta get me some CHIMES and start a tradition at the Burley's! I did love those chimes!
CUTE!!!! She is such a doll!
Looks like she got your moves Lani!
Yes! Mama's dancin partner!
Post a Comment