Friday, December 19, 2008
Temple Square
I just love going to see the lights at Temple Square each year. Last year we didn't go because Payton was just too young to brave the cold. This year we decided to go for it.
Miss Payton all bundled up.
I don't even know what to say about this picture. Too dang cute for words.
Our freezing little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your pictures turned out so nice! Now I'm really sorry we missed Temple Square on my last trip to SLC. Glad I'm not the only Kendrick to get such joy out of the lights!!
Nice pics. Love little Payton all bundled up. Brrrr. is all I can say.
Looks like you guys had enjoyed the Christmas season! It as fun to see you the other night at Amy's party! We all need to do that kinda stuff more...it was lots of fun!
Seriously, Cade and I have got to go to see the lights. We live here for heavens sake!!!!
Post a Comment