Craig and his co-worker, Jeremy, have an ongoing competition of office pranks on each other and are constantly trying to come up with the next best thing. Sometimes it's just changing the background pictures on each other's computers, and other times (when keys are left out), cars have been moved to the other side of the building so someone can't find their car.
A week or so ago, Craig used vinyl lettering to put a "FOR SALE" sign on Jeremy's car windows. He put it for sale for $300 and it's a really nice SUV. I don't think Jeremy actually got any calls on it.
So I guess Jeremy thought it was payback time. On Friday, Craig pulled into the garage and this is what I saw.

He doesn't really HATE BYU....he just kind of prefers Utah.

This is my favorite. Honk 4 Hannah. Classic. I forgot to ask Craig if anyone actually honked.

I'm sure Craig is already formulating his next move.
13 comments:
ha ha ha... I saw your car like this in your garage the other day when I drove by and I was wondering what the story behind it was.
I would have loved to see Craiger driving on I-15 in his decorated car. I'm sure he got the attention of 13 year old girls.
Oh, the joy of our husbands! Jeremy didn't get any calls on his car. I told Jeremy to put I love Hannah for me on it so I'm glad that made it to the car! I'll Honk for Hannah! I just hope with their pranking it doesn't affect us.
I like your background! I have the same one :)
Yeah I would have to say my favorite is the, "Honk for Hannah!" Pretty funny!
Okay, I don't care who you are, that is FUNNY! I love it, gives me great ideas. I love office pranks :)
We have a lot of fun with the pranks, Craig gets me most of the time. I think I finally got him back pretty good. Is it true Craig took the back roads the whole way home so no one would see him! Hannah 4-ever!! Jer
That is so funny Lani! Craig sounds like a fun guy!
That is awesome. I am sure dep down Craig is a die hard New Kids fan. Aren't we all?
Just remember the "go bald and die" rebuttal! Oh - and ants!!!! Craig should get some syrup and ANTS and put them on Jeremy's car...that'll really get him! (Thanks Ted for those wicked suggestions). he he he ~kk
Oh my gosh... That is so funny - I'm lovin' it!! It almost makes me wish I was involved in more office pranks.. ALMOST.
Too funny! And KK comment about "go bald and die" brings back such funny memories. I love the car. I like "Oops, I did it again"
Haha! That is awesome! Wait...I thought Craig loved the Jonas Brothers???
Love it! Can't wait to hear more paybacks.
Post a Comment