Friday, January 30, 2009

Randomness

It's cold, boring wintertime and I feel like I don't have anything to blog about. But here is a little bit of randomness....just because.

Payton trying to decide if she is a hat girl.
This bowl is designed for little hands to be able to reach in and get the snacks, but not let the snacks fall out.
So what does Payton do with it the very first time I give it to her? Pull each and every piece out of the bowl and throw them on the floor. So much for this "mess-free" bowl.
It cracks me up when she wears leg warmers and they slide down below her knees like this. It looks like she is straight out of the movie "Flashdance." I actually think it's super cute. Reminds me of being in 6th grade and I didn't think anything was cooler than wearing my pink and purple striped leg warmers.
Hey, what's more warm and inviting than clothes fresh out of the dryer?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lani!! She looks so big in that picture with the hat! it is like a glimpse into the future!

Tami said...

Yes...the winter doldrum. These are all super cute pics of Payton (what pic isn't cute with her in it?!) LOVE the leg warmers! I remember loving mine back in 4th grade.

The Woodwards said...

I think she is for sure a hat girl! It looks so cute on her. You dress her in the cutest stuff! I'm seriously in love with the leg warmers!!

Anonymous said...

The leg warmers are amazing!!