Friday, February 29, 2008

The little man is here

I thought this was a fun picture, so I stole it off of Nalani's blog to put on my own. Payton and I took a trip to the hospital today so we could meet Cash and check in on Nalani. I'm happy to say that Nalani looks great and it seemed like she was feeling great too. Glad to have that pregnancy behind her, I'm sure. Cash is super cute and getting lots of attention from all the ladies already. And can I just say, I think that he looks chubbier in pictures than he really is. I mean, he's good sized and all, but he still is so little and cute. So fun to hold a tiny little newborn again.

Congrats to the Baadsgaard's!!

2 comments:

amy said...

I am loving this picture too! You will see it on my blog shortly :)

Jeff & Melissa said...

This is such a fun pic... Cash with the 2 Cent Sistas! He has no idea what excitement we will all bring to his life!