Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to the past and present men in my life....

PAST: Hope Justin's not cryin' a river somewhere just cause he can't be with me this Valentine's Day.
PAST: Will is just going to have to get jiggy with it with someone else....
PRESENT (and forever): My husband. I always really liked this picture of you. You're a hottie! Thanks for putting up with me and loving me always. I love you!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

5 comments:

amy said...

You crack me up! Don't worry Justin wasn't crying a river...He was with me :)

Cameron Family said...

Love the blog...Hope you had a great birthday!

Julie G. said...

Loved the pic of Justin. Do you still have that life size Will cut out I got you one bday? This post really made me laugh.

BB&KK said...

M-E-O-W! To all 3...but especially the third! Thanks Craiger for making my little sis so happy!!

I hope you had a great birthday and Valentine's Day Lo-Lo. And I hope that Craig doesn't try to go by Beau's rule (if a birthday and a holiday fall within 30 days of each other, you can roll them into one gift!! - I don't think so). ~kk

Rachel said...

Lani! I found your blog! And I love it! (This is Rachel Yates by the way) and I can't believe we are (or were) in love with the SAME TWO PEOPLE...I have this MAJOR thing for Justin...I can't even stop myself! Too funny!