We bought her a high chair this past week and she loves sitting in it and being a big girl. We've also started with her eating some rice cereal every day and she's doing really well with it. It seems like just when you get the bottle down to a schedule where everything runs smoothly, it's time to switch things up and figure out a whole new feeding schedule. :-) Oh well. Should be an adventure to see what she does and doesn't like to eat.
At her 6 month appointment today, we heard words that are like music to our ears. Words that we should probably get quite used to hearing: "Your daughter's length just continues to be off the charts!" Yes, we're just beaming with pride.
Length - 28 1/2 inches
Weight - 17 lbs 12 oz (80th percentile)
She has gained exactly 2 pounds and grown exactly 2 inches since her last appointment at 3 months old. Go Payton!
Just hanging out waiting for the doctor to come in...
9 comments:
Such a cutie! It is true they get big so fast and you dont't even realize it....I love that she is off the charts. We better get that little basketball hoppin her room soon!
She is catching up with Seth. He is only 21 or 22 pounds and he is 17 months old. :0)
It's Payton (says Mitch)! Still a cute, healthy girl! Love those eyes!
Oh yeah, 6 months...are you ready for another one?! Huh, I am only saying that cause of our surprise second one when Carson was 6 months!
She's growing like a weed! Looks like you may have a future basketball or volleyball star! I think she is going to be taller than Rylee in no time :)
She is getting so big.... ya'll make some money off of volleyball with that heigth!!
What a cutie! I can't wait until the days when we get to go watch her basketball or volleyball games :)
She is so dang cute! I love her all big and sitting in the high chair. How quick things change!
I love the picture where she's staring at the doctor. She's so freakin cute!!!
Post a Comment