We had some 6 month old pictures taken of Payton a week ago. These are just a few of them that I love. I won't comment next to each one cause they would all say the same thing: Precious! Adorable! I love her face! My sweet little punkin'!....stuff like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to post these pics. I love them! She is so cute...and precious...and adorable! (All of the above!)
Those are just gorgeous! I love her eyes! What a beautiful family picture too. Oh, her smile, you have a beautiful little girl.
I am so glad that some of my favorites made it on the blog! I LOVE the black and white one with the little beenie :)
SO CUTE!! Kiddie Kandids? I'm shopping for somewhere. They look great!
Those are all so stinkin cute! I keep looking at them trying to decide which one is my favorite. Good luck on choosing which ones to have blown up.
Ohmygosh.. that beanie one in b&w with the feather-ie thing... by far my favorite. What a sexy mama!!!
-jes
So darling.... I love Payton's smile in the family photo!
I'm like you....I just can't say enough. They are all just so perfect! I just love those big cheeks of hers!
I love that some of my favorites made it on here! I love the first one with the cute flower. She looks so pretty!
Oh my goodness who took these?? Did you take them or did you have someone else take them?? Whoever it is has real talent and your little one is by far going to be a model.
So stinking cute...i can hardly stand it!! I ordered a few of my favorites, and have been showing them off to anyone who will look!
Love 'em all!!
~kk
Post a Comment