Payton hanging out with Grandpa. She just looked so cute cuddling in his arms and watching him pull funny faces.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Weekend in Idaho
To take advantage of the long weekend because of President's Day, we headed up to Idaho for a couple days of R&R. I don't have much to report because it was a pretty lazy weekend, but that's exactly what I was looking for. Just a couple random pics from the weekend.
Payton hanging out with Grandpa. She just looked so cute cuddling in his arms and watching him pull funny faces.
Grandpa bugged me all weekend about feeding her something more exciting than rice cereal. He was DYING to give her some pink frosting from my birthday cake. Sorry Grandpa...I'm the mean mom that says no. (For now anyway.)
In case I had to remind anyone, my mom is SUPER talented at just about everything. She's always been a really good seamstress and made clothes for all of us when we were growing up. Lately, she has been really into quilting and makes SOOOO many cute things. She wanted to make Payton a teddy bear using something old of mine like a blanket or outfit or something, but she doesn't have much of that stuff around anymore. So instead she made Payton a teddy bear using pieces of fabric from the baby blankets that she made when Payton was born. It turned out so cute! This is one of those things that's so cute I don't know it's going to be decoration or if Payton will actually be allowed to play with it.
Payton hanging out with Grandpa. She just looked so cute cuddling in his arms and watching him pull funny faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! And can I jsut say your mom is SO creative! I would never think to do something like that and it turned out super cute! Love it!
Glad you had a relaxing weekend at your parents! Love the bear your mom made. I thinking it should be a decoration!
Post a Comment