Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New menu

We're working on a new menu at our house that includes pureed carrots and sweet potatoes. Payton's doing pretty good on her new diet....some days not so picky....some days picky. This is usually what she ends up looking like at the end of a meal. I try to keep her clean while she's eating, but she loves rubbing her hands on her face and getting all messy. No other time during the day does she want to rub her face. But then we sit down to eat and she'll spit something out of her mouth and instantly rub her hands in it. Oh well. I'm not going to get too worked up over it. For now, it's cute cause she's getting a kick out of it. Maybe in a few months it won't be so cute.

5 comments:

Chari said...

So cute! I love these pictures :)

Rachel and Kelly said...

Oh, she is getting so big. She is adorable.

Emily Call said...

Lani,
She is so cute! She looks pretty clean to me! You should see Mayci when she eats... it's a disaster.
Email me and I will invite you to my blog. call_emily@yahoo.com

Cameron Family said...

Yummy! How can you resist carrots and sweet potatos! Love them pics! She is a cutie!

Traciannee said...

She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I love see the pictures of her and her smile too!