Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chug, chug, chug!!

Jen? Melissa? Should I hold one of you girls responsible for this? Or maybe now I finally know what Craig and Payton are up to every night while I'm at work. She seems to get her second wind when I walk in the door and I thought it was just because she was excited to see me. It's all becoming very clear now....

10 comments:

amy said...

That's awesome! Payton is a girl after my own heart :)

Cameron Family said...

A girl after my own heart...I think I am going to cry! :)

Lindsey said...

Okay, so Ben and Ellie are laughing their heads off! They decided that this is the funniest picture, EVER!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! She IS her grandpa's girl. When I see her sucking out of a 52 oz mug I'll REALLY be proud. Keep it up, my little sweetie !

Riz said...

That is hilarious.....so dang cute! Yeah....of course Craig has some secrets up his sleeve!

TK said...

The last picture looks like Payton may have been knockin' back some of Grandpa's cough medicine...if you know what I mean.

Chari said...

Okay that is hilarious!

Jeff & Melissa said...

That is too funny! If it were DP, maybe I would be responsible!!1

Our Family News said...

So cute!!!

Tami said...

Daddies seem to throw out all the rules...whatever they can do to get the kid to RELAX!