I do think that she looks so cute (not like she wasn't already just precious) so I'm glad that we did it. Wednesday, January 2, 2008
New year = new look
Payton has a new look for 2008. For her 5 month old birthday present, we took her to the mall and got her ears pierced. I admit, I almost didn't go through with it because I was feeling so bad knowing that it was going to make her cry. And since I almost started crying watching the little girl get her ears pierced right before Payton, I thought for sure I would call the whole thing off. But Craig reminded me that she would only cry for a minute and that we've always wanted to do it. So here is our little angel right after we got it done. Well, after the crying was over anyway.
I do think that she looks so cute (not like she wasn't already just precious) so I'm glad that we did it.
I do think that she looks so cute (not like she wasn't already just precious) so I'm glad that we did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
How cute! I love babies with their ears pierced! She is a cutie ip :)
Better to do it young so they don't remember! It can't be any worse than the shots they get. She looks so cute with them. Rylee is going to love that Payton has earrings.
So cute! I love when little girls have their ears pierced. You now have a BLING BABY!
So cute! Love the earrings good for you on going through with it.
I can't believe you did that! I think it is so stinkin cute!!!! I love it when little girls have their ears pierced.
Very darling!!
So cute. I never thought I'd get my daughter's ears pierced, but when she started begging me at 15 months (no joke!) I gave in. Now she is 11 and I am holding firm on the tattoos...ha ha.
She looks so sweet!
(Craig is an old friend) I have never met you Lani, but I have to say Payton is SO cute. Love the earrings and we have the same jammies. :) Craig had mentioned that Payton was about my baby's same age. Through looking at your blog I have felt like they look somewhat similar.??Anyway, It's been fun to see your new pics and read about your life. Even if we haven't met, I feel like I know a little bit about you. I'm glad to see that things are going so well for your family.
I didn't tell you last week at 'the club' but I do like the bling. It looks very good on her and you are so brave. I couldn't do it to Addie, I would have sobbed.
I didn't think it would be possible to make a darling baby even cuter. . .but I think the "bit of sparkle" looks so cute on my little punkin'. I'm glad she was such a good sport about it. I'm sure Mom suffered more than anyone else. . .but now you can just love how it looks and forget about the temporary pain it caused.
Lani,
Thanks for the comment on our blog!! Payton is so cute and only more cute with some bling!! I hope you don't mind I linked your blog to ours!! Hopefully I will get to see you soon!!
Cute new ear rings! I love the bling! See, I'm commenting! :)
Post a Comment