We've finally decided to join in the fun and start a blog. What better way to start out than to introduce you to our daughter, Payton Martineau. She was born on Aug.1st, weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. You might think that makes her a little chunker, but you'd be wrong. She's just perfect. Check out a couple of her first photos to see how adorable she is.


I'm sure I'll have plenty more pictures of her to come. For now I'll keep it short and sweet and just say that's she's about the cutest little girl ever. She gave me quite a run for my money in getting here, but she's worth it.
17 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures! I think she is one of the prettiest babies I have seen. Congrats to you and Craig!
Yeah I'm the first to comment on how stinkin cute she is!!!! I'm dying! I just left the hospital 2 hours ago and I already want to come back and hold her some more!!! Good job! I'm glad both Martineau chics are doing well!
I love the picture of her all bundled up...she is adorable!!!
very cute, congrats to all of you
Lani,
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Nalani told me you were being induced yesterday so I've been checking your blog, Riz's blog, and Nalani's blog all day waiting for some news! :) Congratulations to you and Craig!
Congrats! She is a beautiful girl.
Boy am I glad that I happened to stumble upon your link on Julie's blog. I am pleasantly surprised!
Congrats! Payton is adorable...love the baby burrito! Can't wait to meet her!
Way to go Lani! I know how the hard work you went through. but wow is she worth it,what a looker. kEEP THE PIC'S COMMING FLORIDA IS TO FAR AWAY TO SEE THE REAL THING. SHE IS A LUCKY LITTLE GIRL SHE HAS GREAT PARENTS.......
She is so stinkin' cute, and that's coming from a fairly new mom (10 months) of a girl who was 2 lbs smaller. But the bigger, the better-better for squeezing!! When they're smaller they look like little old men.
I am Lindsey's sister, and I realized what a small world it was 2 weeks ago when I found out that you are great friends with NaLani, who is Carrie's cousin, who married Sam who happens to basically be my brother! SHEESH!
Well good luck guys, and I hope your feet don't get any bigger; I went through the same thing and they got worse when i got home from the hospital. After my 4th call to my doctors nurse, asking her if I could take a water pill, she kind of yelled at me and told me to get off my feet and keep drinking water! So have fun! WHAT A BEAUTY!
My word...she is exquisite!!! I wanted to come to the hospital all day today but figured that I had better wait until Ryan can come too. I've been reminding Ellie and Ben all day that her name is Payton (hoping they'll remember it soon). Congrats!! The two of you do great work!!
Love the blog and the baby!!! I hope there are many posts to come so we can all see her grow. Congrats!!
Congrates! You will love having your darling little girl. Always take tons of pictures, they grow fast.
She is so pretty!I am not kidding. That picture of her wrapped like a burrito is TOO cute! Cute lips, cute eyes, cute eye lashes.... PERFECT!
She is gorgeous--course, she comes by that honestly! Congratulations to you all.
Congrats you guys. She is gorgeous. I can't wait to see her again.
It was so great to meet and hold little Payton the other day. She actually seems small to me, for sure not a chunker. Great pics. Can't wait to see her again. Good job all of you!
She is surely (one of) the most beautiful granddaughter(s) to ever come into our family! She IS a "keeper" and worth all the effort and pain it took to get her here. Now if all that extra water will also exit your body . . .
Post a Comment