I should probably just call this my photo album instead of my blog. Cause let's face it...that's the important part. Of course I take tons of pictures of Payton. I spend all day staring at her and can't help but take tons of pictures. But I don't always have something to say about the pictures so I haven't been putting anything on my blog. Well, I'm going to throw that theory right out the window. I like to keep my fans happy. When I have a cute picture, I'll put it on the blog. Caption or no caption....I'll blog it. Deal? Good. Below are some recent pics.
I actually caught a smile in this picture and was pretty dang happy about it. Payton doesn't smile on purpose yet, most smiles are probably due to gas or something else like that, but it's still tough to catch those moments on camera.
5 comments:
Thank you for finally posting new pictures! I am really Ok with you calling this your photo album because I love seeing all the new pics of Payton. She gets cuter and cuter. I LOVE the picture of her smile.
So cute... keep the pics coming!!
It't about time! Thanks for posting these pics! She is so cute!
YES! I love the pics! Thanks! I now see a strong resemblance of her dad!
What a cutie. I love the one of her on the bed, so small!
Post a Comment