She's now in the 95th percentile in weight and 99th percentile in height. 99th in height!! Go Payton! Mom and dad couldn't be more proud. We have a volleyball/basketball player on our hands! The doctor did also mention that she's abnormally advanced for her age and that we should probably start preparing her papers for Harvard or Yale. Okay, well he didn't say that in those EXACT words, but I think that he meant to.
I thought that Craig was taking a picture of her on the scale. Turns out that he was just taking a picture of the numbers on the scale. Oh well.
4 comments:
I cannot believe how different she looks to me in this picture! They change so fast! She is still so cute and is growing like a week! Can't wait to see her again!
Well, she is surely getting food now! I guess she has to start getting ready to take part in the family BBQ...where we just can't get enough to eat, right?!
Love the pic of dad/daughter. Sweet.
I love seeing new babies and how much they look like their parents. She looks so much like the both of you-perfectly.
I keep waiting for new pics. I know she has changed since these pics...don't be shy...share.
Post a Comment