Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Photo shoot

I keep telling Craig that I just love every face that Payton makes. She falls asleep on my lap and I just stare at her and think how much I want to take a picture of every face that she makes. I can't get over how stinkin' cute her face is to me.

So I'm cracking myself up today. My camera won't focus and take pictures if the subject is too close to the camera. This is a problem since I want to take pictures of her while she's laying on my lap and it's too close. So here's my attempt to hold my camera somewhere up above my head and point it down and hope that I'm getting Payton in the frame. Notice how some are a little crooked. Even though this little girl keeps us up all through the night, how are you supposed to be mad at a face like this?









10 comments:

amy said...

Look at all that pink! She looks so sweet.

Cameron Family said...

I love her little faces! I can't wait to come and hold her again! She is soo cute!

Jeff & Melissa said...

I need to come visit again. I need to witness these faces for myself!!

nalani said...

I can't believe how stinkin long her fingers are!!

Anonymous said...

Lani, we are LOVING these pictures at work! She is sooooo sweet. I keep looking at her pictures she is so cute, I want to squeeze her! We are so excited for all three of you. I have to say, I've really never seen such a happy proud father...he is loving every minute of this new adventure! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lani....that message was from your "Cruise Mom!"

Michele said...

I agree she is a very beautiful little girl. (By the way you dont know me I work with Amy, Jen and Melissa and hear how cute she is, had to see for myself.)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute, I wish I could see her. Maybe someday soon. Keep the pic's comming....

Brooke S said...

Your baby girl is very cute. Congratulations! Now bring her to your real ward and show her off.

Spencer Stockman

Julie G. said...

I love the stretching pictures! So fun.