Monday, August 6, 2007

First bath

Grandma Kendrick is here helping this week. I've already told her that I'm dreading the day when she has to leave because she's such a huge help. I couldn't do it without her. Here are some pics of Grandma giving Payton her first bath.





6 comments:

Cameron Family said...

She is so dang cute, I can't stand it! Your mom is so sweet too! Moms are a great blessing that first week that is for sure!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she isn't screaming!! I think that it is so great that your mom is able to stay with you for a bit to help you settle into motherhood. You'll do great!

Jeff & Melissa said...

She looks so content...maybe she will enjoy 7 peaks water that much too!!

Anonymous said...

Payton is so precious! What a beautiful little girl you have! I'm so glad we were able to come meet her this weekend :)

Chari

nalani said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! I'm glad you're mom is there to help you! I'll be over again soon to hold her!

Julie G. said...

she looks like an old pro, both Payton and your mom. I love that she has her bow in during her bath.