The other day I decided to snap a few pictures. Craig had wanted her to wear this outfit home from the hospital, but of course he was nice and let my choice be the winning outfit. So I decided to put her in her "precious girl" outfit and take some pictures for daddy.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Just another day
I keep hearing that I need to update my blog. The problem is that I'm supposed to just be resting and recovering from my c-section, and there's not too many exciting and blog-worthy things in my day right now. I wake up, feed Payton, change her diaper, put her down for a nap....rinse and repeat. So when my day consists of that, what am I going to have to add to the blog? Pictures of Payton, of course. :-)
The other day I decided to snap a few pictures. Craig had wanted her to wear this outfit home from the hospital, but of course he was nice and let my choice be the winning outfit. So I decided to put her in her "precious girl" outfit and take some pictures for daddy.

The other day I decided to snap a few pictures. Craig had wanted her to wear this outfit home from the hospital, but of course he was nice and let my choice be the winning outfit. So I decided to put her in her "precious girl" outfit and take some pictures for daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thanks for posting new pictures. I fee like she has already changed so much. I LOVE the last shot of her and her long eyelashes... to cute!!
Hi Lani & Craig - what a beautiful little girl! Girls are so much fun. Glad Tami has a link to your blog so I can see how pretty she is! Congratulations! Carson has shared with us that he thinks she is pretty cute and he got to hold & feed her! Enjoy the new journey your life is taking - it goes by so fast! Grandkids are the icing on the cake of parenthood!!!!
What a beauty!!
She does look so different already and just gets cuter and cuter!
CUTE!!! I agree with Amy---I LOVE the last picture and her long eyelashes! I also love that you put a bow in her hair every day and I love her little bracelet---so cute! Jeanette will be so proud to see that you're accesorizing so young!
I love the yawning one. She is a beautiful girl. Good job!
Awww...Lani, she is SO sweet..
Post a Comment