So I tried working on this a couple weeks ago with Payton and she didn't want anything to do with it. But today we took another crack at it and she was doing really good. So Craig continued the training while I went to work.
She's just so smart. She's not even 1 yet and she's already getting it after only one day of practice. I mean, she doesn't have it down to an exact science yet, but it's a good start. Cause let's be real. We have about a hundred stairs in our house. It's a must.
7 comments:
She is so cute and becoming so grown up. I swear I have been working on that one with Chase FOREVER and he still insist on going down foot first....which would means face first. Which means I am always holding his hands! What a smartie you have! :)
That's awesome that she picked up on it so fast! She is a smart little girl and very cute!
Impressive! She is cute and smart.
She's growing up too fast! She's so freakin cute I can hardly stand it!!!
She is so cute! I love seeing all of your cute videos
WOW--she is doing great! I am impressed.
WAtch OUT! Here comes the new workout: Chasing Payton!
Post a Comment