I love absolutely everything about Payton, but I especially love her eyes and eyelashes. One day, I think the boys are going to SWOON over these baby blues.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
11 months old
My sweet girl is 11 months old today. I just can't say it enough about how much fun I'm having with her. I think it's getting more and more fun each day, too. Mobility is a challenge with all the baby-proofing and stairs and everything else, but it's still tons of fun. I just think I'm so lucky to have such a healthy and happy child. I try to remember to count my blessings every day.
I love absolutely everything about Payton, but I especially love her eyes and eyelashes. One day, I think the boys are going to SWOON over these baby blues.

I love absolutely everything about Payton, but I especially love her eyes and eyelashes. One day, I think the boys are going to SWOON over these baby blues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That kid seriously takes the best pictures! I cannot believe she is 11 months~ her eyes are gorgeous, I second that!
She does have AMAZING eyes. What a cutie.
Are you kidding?!?! How cute can she get? And for some reason, that pointing action is reminding me of something little Rylee did, or would have done (somehow there's a little "spice" to it). Gotta love that little girl! ~kk
Can't believe she is almost 1. She will be driving the boys crazy before you know it!
She's adorable!!!
She is changing so much. These pictures cracked me up.
Such cute pics! She will be one before you know it! Our babies are not babies anymore!
Those eyes and eyelashes are amazing! What a cute girl you have.
Haha! These pics are so dang cute! She has grown up so much, since the last time I saw her.
Post a Comment