Too cute. Fun to have a little pedicure with the little one.
How cute! The best time to do pedicures on little ones is when they are dead asleep. I am still constantly telling Ry to be still. This may be a bad habit to start! Ry wants her nails and toenails done every day...Diva!
Awwwww!!! How cute!!! I love it. Great color too!
LOVE it!
I love it! I cannot wait to have a little girl just for matching toe nails. It would probably be weird if I did it to Chase. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute. Fun to have a little pedicure with the little one.
How cute! The best time to do pedicures on little ones is when they are dead asleep. I am still constantly telling Ry to be still. This may be a bad habit to start! Ry wants her nails and toenails done every day...Diva!
Awwwww!!! How cute!!! I love it. Great color too!
LOVE it!
I love it! I cannot wait to have a little girl just for matching toe nails. It would probably be weird if I did it to Chase. :)
Post a Comment