Lots of last minute pics. Elder Martineau with Ellie and Ben.
Friday, July 25, 2008
MTC
This past Wednesday we headed to the MTC to see Stevie off on his mission. After just a couple weeks, he'll be off to rainy Everett, Washington.
Lots of last minute pics. Elder Martineau with Ellie and Ben.
For the last month or so, every time Steve saw Payton, he would say (in his baby-talk voice), "I'm not going to see you for 2 years, and you're not going to know me." Craig and I think we heard him say that same thing literally like 50 times. So cute though.
Lots of last minute pics. Elder Martineau with Ellie and Ben.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously hope he gets to serve in Redmond before my parents move!!! He's such a handsome missionary!!! (I had to say "handsome" because I felt like a dirty old woman saying he was "hot!")
It may be rainy, but it's beautiful! Yep, serving in Redmond would be the best!
Post a Comment