I have some random pictures of Payton on my camera. I don't have a good excuse for a blog other than I just feel like posting pics of my cute girl.
Look at the focus and dedication on her face. Like I said, she is DYING to get her hands on my plants. And she has. Several times. Lots of leaves ripped off, pulled a plant down off the stand, dirt in her mouth, even a little rock in her mouth the other day. Oh the joy of mobility.

I think Craig wants some help with the yardwork, so he's started training Payton early.

Cute little bug.

She looked so grown up sitting in her little camping chair.

She absolutely loved the swing. It was getting close to bedtime and I'm pretty sure she would have dozed off right here if I would have left her any longer.

Our first outing to Seven Peaks this year. 78 degrees and beautiful! Hopefully there will be many more of these days to come.

7 comments:
She really is the cutest little girl! I just love her to death! You never need a reason to post stuff on the blog.....keep the cute pictures comin!
Love the blog! Cute pics...and yes she did look so grown up sitting in that camping chair!
I love her swimming suit. She is such a doll.
The Little Princess! Glad to see she is giving you a run for your money with the plants! Gotta have some action. I can always send Mitch over to teach her a few things.
Payton always looks so cute! I am sure you had a hard time choosing which ones to put on your blog.
Cute pictures of Payton!
My little punkin' is changing so fast. Every time I see her she's more grown up. It's so cute to see her little face as she makes new discoveries. As she becomes more mobile it's really going to keep her parents on their toes. I love the pictures. . .she's such a cutie--we can hardly wait for a long weekend visit.
Love. . .MOM
Post a Comment