Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miss Independent

Although I was trying to fight off the mobile stage for as long as I could, I think Payton is highly enjoying her new found independence. She now just crawls to anything she wants, and it's usually something she can't have. I haven't done it yet, but I really need to baby-proof the house. Whatever room she's in, I have to remove the air freshener plug-ins from the outlets, cause that's a for sure favorite that she bee-lines it for. Then she'll head to any sort of electrical cord that she can see. Also, she hasn't really gotten to them yet, but she's seriously eyeing all of my plants. Don't know what I'm going to do there cause I have a lot of them.

One fun thing is that it's like a little guessing game how I'm going to find her when I go to get her in the morning or after each nap. Sometimes standing up, sometimes in one corner curled up.....and then the other morning I found her like this.
Needless to say, she was pretty proud of herself. She was stuck, but still proud. More adventures to come, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Cameron Family said...

That is so cute! She looks so happy to see you!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! What a happy girl! She seriously is so cute too! (You gotta love that you have such a beauty)

Kristi Burley said...

I love the look on her face. She's definitely proud of what she's done!! So stinking cute.