Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby shower

On Saturday I had a little baby shower at my house. Some of the girls from good ole' Mountain View Marketing got together to have a baby shower for Mary. We grubbed on some fruit and fruit dip, Aunt Marilyn's pasta, and chocolate cake. I'm lovin' the leftovers.

Mary is having a little girl in August. I asked her why she didn't consult with me first about having a baby in August and being pregnant all summer. Ugh. We're pretty sure it's a girl anyway. In her first ultrasound she was told it was a boy. Then in her next ultrasound she was told it was a girl. Now several ultrasounds later, she's still being told it's a girl. So she's being smart and keeping the receipts for everything....just in case. :-)

Here's the woman of the hour. Miss Mary, as I like to call her.

Elona, Nikole, Petra, and Jes. It was great to do some catching up with the girls. Some still work at MVM, some don't. Those that do....like to keep everyone informed on the drama and gossip of what's going on there. Those that don't....like to remind them all of how lucky we are that we don't work there any more. :-)

Laura and Payton.

I think Payton liked hanging out with the girls. I was planning on her hanging out downstairs with Craig, but she just liked being a part of everything so she hung out with us the whole time.
Mary's moving to CA because her husband is going to be on the LAPD. Boo for her leaving. She'd better come back often and show off that little girl.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Look at Payton...already standing up and hanging with the girls! Darling!

The Woodwards said...

Hmm.. you should have posted the other 500 pics I took of you and Payton, since i'm an idiot and can't work your camera. :) Cute post!

Jen and Jaylie said...

you two are so cute! I found your blog on yersa's page :)