Hey Lani, I saw your blog through Ben's blog. Cute video! I dont think i ever met little Payton, she is so cute! miss all you guys at xango. Keep in touch:) im going to add you if thats ok. Yersa
Good Job Payton! Craig is doing the oldest trick in the book... put something out of reach so they will come after it. She wasn't liking that towards the end. She is a girl and wants it NOW!
Good for Payton. . .looks like she and Craig have been doing there homework. Grandpa K will be so pleased, but that's because he's not there to have to keep her out of everything now that she's mobile. Looks like the little cutie is doing great!
9 comments:
Great Job crawling Payton. I love Daddy and Daughter time. Keep up the great work.
Good job Payton!!
Great Job on crawling! Looks like you better get the gates out because you guys are on the move as well as her now!
Good job Craig. I saw her last week in position but no forward movement yet. Please say that didn't happen while Lani was at work and she missed it.
Oh no....leave it to dad to encourage this...now you are going to be in real trouble. Good luck!
Hey Lani, I saw your blog through Ben's blog. Cute video! I dont think i ever met little Payton, she is so cute! miss all you guys at xango. Keep in touch:)
im going to add you if thats ok.
Yersa
Good Job Payton! Craig is doing the oldest trick in the book... put something out of reach so they will come after it. She wasn't liking that towards the end. She is a girl and wants it NOW!
Good for Payton. . .looks like she and Craig have been doing there homework. Grandpa K will be so pleased, but that's because he's not there to have to keep her out of everything now that she's mobile. Looks like the little cutie is doing great!
Love. . .MOM
It only gets crazier from there! WAtch out...she's got many people to keep up with!
Post a Comment