We went to her 9 month appointment yesterday. I know that every time we have a doctor's appointment, I have the exact same pictures. But that's pretty much what goes down each time. She gets weighed and measured, we sit for a few minutes and wait for the doctor to come in, and then the doctor does his thing. Thus, always the same photo documentation of this event.
Length: 29.8 inches (I wanted to be like....c'mon...just round it up to 30) - 95th percentile
Weight: 20 lbs 8 oz - 76th percentile
Waiting for the doctor. Notice the white paper she's sitting on. Perfectly in tact.
Notice the white paper now. Torn to shreds. :-) The nurses and doctor were so cute about that. They were just encouraging her to rip it up as much as she wanted. It gave her something to do, distracted her during her shot, plus they have to replace it after we leave anyway....so she might as well get some enjoyment out of it. Of course, she just tries to be a big helper with all of the doctor's instruments that he uses.
And I just feel like writing a little plug for how great Payton's doctor is. He is just so genuine and kind. Obviously he sees like a million kids a day. But he makes you feel like you're the only one. He takes his time and makes sure all my questions are answered and I don't ever feel like he's rushing me or that I'm bothering him with all the silly things that I ask him about. I love it because he is SOOOO cute with Payton. He always makes sure to point out things that Payton is doing and comment on how good her development is and stuff like that. Anyway, I just love that we have a good doctor for her.
6 comments:
Holy cow, she is tall! I just looked up when Ry was 30 inches and it was when she was 18 months old. Ha ha! I am glad you like your doctor. I think he is great too! Payton is cute as ever and let me know when you want to get together and make girly things. Always up for that!
It is true they grow up so fast....it is from baby to little girl before you know it! And I do agree...Dr Wilcox is GREAT! She is a cutie , before you know it, you will be sending her on dates! :)
She is growing up so beautiful. Darling little girl hair-do, gotta love it when you can start doing little hair-dos.
That paper always makes for a fun activity while waiting for the DR.
I love the stethoscope ring that was left on her side in the last pic! :) She is a doll. I agree with you slow down. Every stage has it's fun things and if you are always looking ahead you miss what is happening right now. Loved her mad paper shredding skills too. :)
She is so dang cute! They grow way TOO fast in my opinion. Mayci is almost 10 months... where did the time go?
They do grow so fast! Continue to enjoy and be the proud and great parents you are!
Post a Comment