We're on a quest to rid our lawn of dandelions. Not an easy task I'll tell you. And it just won't do to spray some weed killer and hope that does the trick. Nope. We're using a little weed tool that Riz told me about and we're digging up each and every dandelion that we can find in our yard. It's a pain in my sunburned neck.
So I can look back on this and remember how much fun we've had, here's a little log of how much time we've spent on this blankity-blank chore:
Lani
front yard - 2 1/2 hours
back yard - 4 hours
Craig
front yard - 1 1/2 hours
back yard - 3 hours
We have a huge collection of dandelions just like this each time we work on it.
7 comments:
seriously, what is up with all the dandelions this year? There seem to be way more than in the past. I need to get out and dig all of mine up.
You guys can come work on our yard next! I HATE them, we have a million of them and I swear I can't get rid of them to save my life :(
What is this amazing tool you speak of?! I have had it with all the dandelions in our yard; they are making me crazy!
Yeah you guys look like you are really good at pulling them...I mean you get them at the root...I just pull and walk away and then they are there the next day.
Hang in there...you will get them all and you will be so happy (until next year) I have been digging mine out to..but its worth it.
Wow! That is tedious work, I say. Good job though. You Kendrick Gardeners!
All that work makes me want to go get the dandelion tool. . .but I think I'll resist. . .I'll probably just use 2-4D instead. But good for you and Craig making your yard look great. Did you ever get your pavers placed for your patio?
Post a Comment