The boys were bummed because my brother thought that he didn't have a channel that was going to show the Utah vs BYU game. But lo and behold, flipping through the channels they found it and the rivalry began. Craig was rooting for Utah and my brother-in-law, Jason, was going for BYU so there was just a tad of trash talking. Not much....but enough to keep it interesting.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving - Part 2
Thanksgiving part 2 took place on the Saturday after Thanksgiving at my brother's house in Herriman. I don't really like taking turns between families for the holidays. I like spending time with both families so we always try to work that out each year.
The boys were bummed because my brother thought that he didn't have a channel that was going to show the Utah vs BYU game. But lo and behold, flipping through the channels they found it and the rivalry began. Craig was rooting for Utah and my brother-in-law, Jason, was going for BYU so there was just a tad of trash talking. Not much....but enough to keep it interesting.
Everyone was pretty much full after grubbing on all the appetizers. But it wouldn't be Thanksgiving if you weren't required to go into "force mode".
The boys were bummed because my brother thought that he didn't have a channel that was going to show the Utah vs BYU game. But lo and behold, flipping through the channels they found it and the rivalry began. Craig was rooting for Utah and my brother-in-law, Jason, was going for BYU so there was just a tad of trash talking. Not much....but enough to keep it interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That outfit that Payton is wearing on your sidebar is HYSTERICAL.
So glad you posted a comment on Nalani's blog so I can still snoop on your life! After all, you were the BEST roommate Nalani ever had! Sheesh....
DANG! I wish I would have known about Thanksgiving Part 2---I would have been there for sure---it looks way better than my Thanksgiving Part 1.
Post a Comment