We went to Payton's 4 month appointment today. I always have such mixed emotions because I really like going and getting to talk to her doctor (he is SO nice!) and to be able to see how much she's grown, but I also dread it because it means more shots for her. She did really well with her shots again though. She let out a really good scream right when she got them and then cried for just a minute or two. And then she was so good the rest of the night. What a little trooper!
Here she is getting weighed in. And here are the stats from her doctor visit:
Weight: 15 lbs 12 oz (88th percentile)
Length: 26 1/2 inches (98th percentile)

Of course we had to come home and get in comfy PJ's and snuggle for the rest of the night.

6 comments:
How cute! I love those brown and pink jammies!!
She is getting big and cute as ever! Shots are no fun!
She is still TALL... what a cutie!
I am glad she did OK with her shots...They are dreadful! I am so glad you love Dr. Wilcox because I love him too! Cute pajamas! I want a pair in Rylee's size!
I love the picture of her looking at the doctor when he has the stethescope (sp?) on her little chest. So cute!
Love the jammies! I just can't get over that the only time she looked like an infant was the night I saw her in the hospital. She should be walking here soon, right? By size she is lookin close to a walker!
Post a Comment