Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Halloween started off with a visit to Craig's work. Our niece and nephew were there visiting too so I had to get a picture of cute Dorothy and Woody (aka: Ellie and Ben).

Here's our little family on Payton's first Halloween.

Our little monkey!

A girl at work let me borrow this pirate costume from her. I really like Halloween and I need to make more of an effort with dressing up and all that. That's my goal for next year. I think it's fun and a good excuse to get to be in character and act funny or weird or whatever you want. We all could use a little silliness at least one day out of the year. :-)

Payton had a couple Halloween onesies, so we had to make sure to get at least one wear out of each of them. And of course make sure to get pictures!
This next picture cracks me up. We had a long day of running from place to place and Payton just put up with it like a trooper all day. Then we went to Jen and Chris' in the evening to hang out. Payton hadn't gotten a good nap in all day because of all the running around and she immediately fell asleep once we got to the Cameron's. Being the mean mom that I am, I just had to wake her up from her nap because we wanted to get a picture of her and Chase in their costumes. Needless to say, she wasn't happy being so rudely awakened only to be shoved back into her costume...thus resulting in this picture. I love that Chase is trying to comfort her. :-)

She got a little distracted from her crying with all the camera flashes and stopped crying long enough to get a couple cute pictures.
Once back at home and in her comfy PJ's, Payton was a happy little girl again...just hangin' out with daddy.
Gotta love the drool dripping from her mouth all down Craig's arm.

5 comments:

Cameron Family said...

I always love the updates and look forward to them! She was a cute monkey, and your pirate outfit was cute as well! I want to get better at the whole Halloween thing too! One day!

Our Family News said...

I loved the Halloween costumes!! Payton looks adorable in her little monkey costume--and you look great in your pirate gear!

amy said...

I am so excited you posted! I have been waiting to see more pictures of Payton in her monkey costume. She is cute! And I love your pirate costume!

Tami said...

One day Ted and I will get into this Halloween thing. I used to dress up and have crazy fun.

Payton was a cute monkey. What a cute little family!

Unknown said...

Darling little monkey. Man her eyes BEAUTIFUL!