Monday, November 12, 2007
Blessing Day
November 4th was the day we blessed Payton. Craig and I were both kind of nervous and anxious for the big day, but it turned out great. I don't want to get too sappy and cheesy about all the details, so I'll just say that I loved the whole day and how everything turned out. After church we had a nice luncheon at our house which also turned out fabulous. I was running around getting everything ready and didn't get a chance to take any pictures at the luncheon. It's too bad I didn't cause we had about 40 friends and family over. Good times! There was just too much going on that day that we only got a chance to take 2 family pictures before church. So later I had to put Payton back in her dress so we could have a photo shoot. She just looked darling!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pics! Thanks for letting us be part of your day!
Chari
YAHOO!!! You finally posted the blessing pictures----so cute! What a great family picture---you need to frame that one for sure!
It was a perfect day for an adorable little girl/family.
Post a Comment