Monday, November 12, 2007

Cutest dress EVER!!

Payton was given the CUTEST dress ever at my baby shower. I'm pretty sure that Rachel gave it to her, but I'm really sorry if I got that wrong. :-)

At the time, all the girls were just OOOOing and AWHing over it and we all just couldn't get over how stinkin' cute the dress was. So I thought it was pretty important that I have a photo shoot with her in that dress so everyone can see how cute it is off the hangar and on her. She looked so dang cute I could hardly stand it. Craig laughs at me because when she has an outfit that I just love, I always say that I want to go buy the same outfit in a bigger size so that she can keep wearing it as she gets bigger. This dress would DEFINITELY qualify to buy another one in a bigger size but it was bought a long time ago and I'm pretty sure that I can't get another one now. I guess I'll just have to keep looking at these pictures of it instead. :-)

I just can't get enough of this little face!



6 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

So darling.... still love that dress!!!

amy said...

She looks so cute in that dress! I really wish they made it in my size, but there is no way I would look as cute as Payton :)

Cameron Family said...

She looks so cute in these pics and looks so different to me! I don't know what it is....She is a cutie!

Rachel and Kelly said...

That is the dress I got her. It looks even better on her. How adorable.

Anonymous said...

I remember that dress but it is even better with the little doll in it. Oh my gosh she is so cute...

Jess Perry said...

Hello. I am glad I found your blog. We were just talking about it last night and I was determined to find it.
Your little girl is so cute. I love that pink and brown dress. And she looks so pretty on her blessing day. You done good there! It was so much fun to see you again last night and visit.