I finally figured out how to post a video clip to my blog. Well....I didn't really "figure" anything out. I think I just happened to click the right buttons in the right order, and VOILA....video clips!! I have several video clips on my camera that I wanted to post in the past but never could figure it out. (I think I was just being impatient before and not waiting long enough for the videos to load.) I still have them so I'm just going to post them all in one big video clip EXTRAVAGANZA. It takes quite a bit of time for each video clip to load, but it's a super quiet night at work and so I've just decided that I'll let all these videos load while I work.
Here's a clip from my sister's wedding in September. My nieces surprised her with a Polynesian dance that was just so pretty. Yes, that's my niece Rylee in the back....the football player! Offensive/defensive lineman (or linewoman) one weekend and beautiful dancer the next! And that is Baylee in the front. I'm so jealous that just because they have Samoan blood running through their veins they can move so graceful and look like this.
Here's another one from KK's wedding. This is my nephew, Carson. Normally kinda shy, the music came on and suddenly he wasn't so shy anymore. His dad said that he's started breakin' it down like this ever since they all watched "So You Think You Can Dance" together. (Notice the spin to the ground move. That's him trying to be like the break dancers.) I'd like to think that he gets his killer moves from his Auntie Lani.
And of course the rest are my "Ode to Payton".....it's just too much fun to be able to have video clips of all of the fun little things that she does. :-)
When Payton does this I call her my little Gremlin. She has started doing this little growling thing in the back of her throat and I think it's so cute. I've been trying over and over to get it on video for the past few days. But you know how it goes....as soon as the camera comes out, the performance is over. She normally does it pretty loud, but this clip is the best I've gotten so far. It's pretty quiet, but if you turn up the volume you can hear her little growls.
Here's the latest and greatest feat from Payton. She rolled over! Okay, okay...as you'll notice from my hand that reaches in and moves her arm a little bit, she needed just a TEENY bit of assistance. She hates being on her stomach. Whenever we put her on her stomach she just arches her little body into her skydiving position so hard and gets so mad. So since her body was practically arched in a "U", she just kind of naturally rolled over. It was probably more the laws of physics rather than her skills of rolling over. Whatever it is, it sure is exciting to watch her reach some of these little milestones and we are proud little parents.
It's rare to be able to get Payton to do some of her cute things and actually catch them on video, but fortunately she was concentrating on my brother that was making her giggle so she didn't notice me get the camera out. What a cutie pie!!
3 comments:
The last video of Payton laugh is cute. It amazes me the things that make them laugh and then you can do it again the next day and they won't laugh. She is cute!
She is a cutie and is making the cutest little sounds now!
YO -
I LOVE Carson's dance moves!! His right leg seems to have a mind of it's own! I can't wait to see him progress. ~kk
Post a Comment