Friday, October 12, 2007

2 month appointment

Today was Payton's 2 month appointment. Everything went pretty smoothly. She was in the best mood and was smiling and cooing at the doctor and he was getting the biggest kick out of it. And then the mean nurses came in and gave her 4 shots. :-( Thus ended the good mood. She was pretty sad and cried pretty hard, but only for a few minutes. I plan on just cuddling with her for the rest of the night so hopefully she forgives me for taking her to that traumatic doctor's appointment.

She's still a healthy little girl. Here are her numbers:

Weight - 13 lbs 7.5 oz (91st percentile)
Height - 25 1/2 inches (OFF THE CHART - literally!) - they can't give her height a percentile number because it really is off the chart for her age - funny huh?



8 comments:

amy said...

I hope the shots don't bother Payton too much! Dr. visits are no fun! I love that she is off the charts for her height! Rylee is never on the charts for her weight and goes up and down for being on there for height. Payton is going to be taller than Rylee in a year. She's a cutie!

Cameron Family said...

She is growing like a weed!

Julie G. said...

Glad she made it through the shots. No fun! Fun to see her growing so fast.

Tami said...

That doesn't surprise me. She looks much older than 2 months cause of her size. Expected with parents that are off the charts in height! Cute as can be!

I have also been thinking you are returning to work soon, aren't you? Good Luck! It's normal to cry. It will take a week or two to get into the new routine.

nalani said...

I'm seriously so shocked that she's off the chart as far as height...HA! HA! I love the look she's giving the doctor. Too cute.

amy said...

I just love looking at pics of Payton. So I just tagged you! You will have to go to my blog and see what it's all about! I apologize beforehand but it's fun!

Mommy Shar said...

Hi Craig-

Allison gave me the link to your blog. Your little girl is quite a doll. Perhaps we can hook our kids up. They aren't too young to date are they? Funny thing is they are the same size and Alex is 5 months old.

I hope work is treating you well. I have to say I miss the people but not work at all. I think I will bring Alex in for Halloween. See you then.

LUKE said...

she is going to be HUGE! Probably taller than both of you. LOL