Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cuz I Can

Nothing too exciting to write and no stories to tell. Just posting some pictures and videos....cuz I can.

I love getting her all dressed up for church. She just looks so precious on Sunday morning. Too bad she doesn't act precious once we get to church.

Helping mom in the kitchen.
And to quote the not-so-loved Bachelor, Jason (in the sappiest tone possible)....."those eyes".....
A couple videos of playing in the park. Payton thought it was just the coolest thing ever to go up and down this "hill." You can see that it's not as much of a hill as it is a slight incline, but she went up and came running down about 20 times. Fun times.

3 comments:

Traciannee said...

Just darling! Payton is getting so big, I love her little "please". Thank you for all coming to my little birthday party the other night and Thank you for the fun soap. I have always wanted those when I see them at the farmers markets but have never gotten them.

The Woodwards said...

So cute! I love "Ode to Payton" and that picture with the hat on.. ADORABLE!! Hope you all are doing well. Miss you!

Tami said...

Cute Hat for a darling girl!