Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Called To Serve - Round 2

Kami decided that one Martineau serving a mission just didn't cut it. She didn't want to be left out of the fun. So here we go with another one. Tonight was the big night for the whole fam to gather for the opening of the mission call.

Here's the future Sister Martineau, making a few last minute calls to get people on speaker phone.
Payton was being shy and giving a whole bunch of crusty looks all night, but here's proof that she does smile. Cute little stinker.
Although it doesn't show in her face here, Payton just loves Kami. Kami stayed with us last summer and Payton got to have lots of bonding time with Kami.

Let's just get to the exciting part.






GERMANY?!?!
Oh yeah! I can't get over it. I'm so excited for Kami! The whole family is just thrilled too. With a German grandma and a German mom, the Martineau's have all kinds of German blood running through their veins. It's like the mother ship calling Kami home! :-)


Of course we're going to miss the heck out of Kami, but we're so excited and proud of her!

4 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

How exciting... Congrats to Kami!!

Cameron Family said...

That is so exciting! Brought a tear to my eye when I watched her open her call!

nalani said...

Whoa! That made me cry. So sweet. Congrats to Kami!!

Unknown said...

SO SO Awesome!!!! My family is German so some day I would love to go there.