Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin patch

As many people have also done, we headed over to a pumpkin patch last Saturday. Payton is thrilled to do anything outside, and exploring the pumpkin patch was no exception.

Her pointing just cracks me up. This will probably turn into a characteristic like being super demanding or something, but for now, it's cute.

It was fun to just let her run around, fall down and get dirty, and just explore whatever she wanted.
She found one just her size.
Family portraits at the pumpkin patch. Classic.

6 comments:

BB&KK said...

Super cute! I can't believe how big (and demanding) Payton is :)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures with her pointing are hilarious. Her expresions are great!

Jed said...

Fun! How crazy that you're wearing flip flops and Craig is wearing shorts to a pumpkin patch the end of October!

Chari said...

So much fun! These are good pictures of everyone. I love the one of you and Payton!

Rhitzclan said...

Payton is so beautiful! Looks like a super fun day!

Julie G. said...

She is looking so big! I love the pics of you all in the corn.