Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Letter to my husband

Dear husband,

If you're reading this, then you suceeded. You made your way through the tangled web of strings and ribbon. You cleaned up all the easter grass and confetti. You wrestled with layers and layers of saran wrap to free your computer, keyboard, phone, and chair. And now you know the truth.

You've probably drilled everyone at work trying to figure out who did it. No, it wasn't one of the guys at work that you're always playing pranks on. You can leave them all alone.

I confess. It was me. I snuck over to your work last night and buzzed around like a busy little bee creating my masterpiece. But you must know that it was done in love. Besides, it was for a good cause. A special way for me to wish you......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

BEFORE
AFTER
I LOVE YOUR GUTS!! (um....don't hate me)

Sincerely,

your wifey

9 comments:

Emily Call said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, Lani, you got him good! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is you're the last person in the world I would of guessed who did it. All i can say is you did a stellar job!

Rachel said...

Lani- this is amazing! I love office pranks!

Jen and Jaylie said...

wow! good job lani! happy birthday to your husband :D

Mommy Shar said...

LOL Happy Birthday Craig... you must have taught your wife your crazy ways. It sure makes me miss work. Hope you had a good birthday. PS. your little girl is such a doll!

BB&KK said...

Happy birthday Craiger!! ~Kristi & Beau

The Woodwards said...

Classic - Good Job Lani!!! I LOVE it. It's inspiring! heh heh heh~

Unknown said...

What are you guys the coolest people ever? I need to be a better wife and do soemthing crazy!

Tami said...

I am a little late...but awesome job Lani and Happy Late B-day Craig!