I thought it was time for me to do my second posting. (Craig) I was trying to think of what I could write about and I thought I would let everyone know how wonderful Lani is. So, I've came up with the top ten things I love about Lani aka Hottie.
1- She puts up with me.
2- How she is absolutely the best wife ever
3- The wonderful mother she is to Payton
4- How thoughtful and considerate she is to others
5- How tidy she keeps our house
6- The excellent cooking skills she has
7- That she cleans the bathrooms the majority of the time. ( I do clean them, but not as often as her)
8- That she goes out of her way to make herself look hot (she would probably want me to say pretty) when we go out.
9- That she does an excellent job at managing our finances
10- She lets me go golfing every now and then and play basketball on Thursday nights
I just wanted to say thanks for all you do and that I Love You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! What a nice surprise! Your wifey is beautiful and all those great things you mentioned. I am just the sister-in-law, but you caught a good one Craiger!
Post a Comment