Friday, October 17, 2008
Apples for everyone
Payton and I stopped by Jen's house today for a little visit. I had thrown a couple apples in my purse as a snack because Payton has been loving having her own apple lately. Needless to say....they were a hit! There were even a couple near meltdowns by Payton and Chase when we tried to take the apples away. How dare we think of taking them away? Yikes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Lani, Lani, Lani. How are things. I found your blog through Julie who was kind enough to add me to her facebook. Your family (your little family and your siblings families all look great!) It's been so long. I couldn't see Ted's only his recipe club. Where are you guys living now? We're in PG. Drop me a line sometime. paul@ptappraisals.com
Nice to see you (or at least see your blog - first pics I've seen of Kristi's wedding.).
Sincerely, Paul Talbot
TA perfect snack and tons of entertainment for us! It was lots of fun! We will have to do it again soon!
Are those the apples mom and dad gave us? We are loving them too! How cute of the kids!
Okay all of these pictures are so cute! I love that they have all become fast friends :)
MMM they look like they may be honey crisp.. if not you should try those
I'm glad to see that the apples are a hit with even the littlest ones. Such cute pictures. I also loved what you did for Craiger for his birthday--very sneaky and clever--GOOD FOR YOU!
How nice to share! Cute kids!
Post a Comment