Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Missing

My baby is missing. I can't seem to find her. I swear she was here just the other day, but I don't know what happened.

There is, however, a very grown-up little toddler running around my house. What? Where did the time go?

A couple pics of her all dressed up, ready for church. Is there any question as to why I kiss her and squeeze her like 800 times a day?

I'm completely LOVING this stage. Freeze time! Now!

9 comments:

Justin said...

She is such a cutie! Love her little white dress too. Where does the time go? I think between 14-24 months is one of my favorite ages.

Emily Call said...

ooops... that last comment was really me, I was signed in as Justin. sorry.

Cameron Family said...

She is a cutie and YES this is such a fun age....I just love it all and take it all in while I can. We have to get together and have a play date soon!

nalani said...

I love her little shoes with that white dress---so cute! She is getting so big. I find myself saying that every stage is "my favorite stage".

ilene said...

What a cutie. . .no wonder you are always wanting to take pictures of that adorable face. She's growing up so fast--I feel like she changes so much everytime I see her. Give her an extra hug and kiss from her Grandma K, OK?

The Woodwards said...

Wow - i'm loving how tall and skinny she is. That top pic in the darker dress is my favorite. That face is adorable! She's looking more and more like you.

Traciannee said...

Just darling! They grow up way to fast but every stage just gets better and better. You miss the last stage when it is gone but look forward to the next one.
I can see those darling blue eyes just being so happy!

Chari said...

Oh she looks SO pretty in these pics! What a cutie you have :)

Julie G. said...

She looks so big and so cute in her church clothes.