Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing too exciting...just summer stuff

I'm just disgusted with myself that I haven't blogged in almost a month. So here goes. Even if I don't have something that's necessarily "blog-worthy", I do always have a plethora of pictures of Payton on my camera, so I guess that's what I'll blog about this time.

Craig's work party was at Lagoon a few weeks ago. Payton got to go on the train and the merry-go-round. Fun times.

We wanted to get out of the house one Saturday afternoon, so we took Payton to a fun park to explore and get dirty. She got sand and dirt and bark everywhere, but it's always nice to let her get a little dirty and have a well-deserved bath when we get home.





If I ever get questioned by the authorities, here is the proof of why she has bruises all over her shins. A full yard to play in and she wants to crawl on the rocks. Silly girl. Aren't you ready to walk yet?
My family was all in town for the Labor Day weekend. While the boys were golfing, the girls headed to Tooele so we could see some of the work and improvements that are going on at Janet's work.
All the kids were at the mercy of Baylee's driving. Who knew that she would be the responsible one of this crew?
And last but not least.....
MORE HAIR + LONGER HAIR = CRAZY HAIR


The end.

5 comments:

Riz said...

I love the crazy hair....she is so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Lani I love the crazy hair pictures!! Those are my favorite pictures to go back and look at.

Chari said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pics of her crazy hair! How adorable is she??? Too cute Lani :)

Tami said...

MEssy hair is adorable on the precious princess!

Cameron Family said...

Fun pics! I love her crazy hair...So cute!