Craig was doing dishes and I was cooking something on the stove so we both had our backs to her. I turned around and saw this: all of the dish towels out of the drawer and Payton in the drawer. She was even bouncing up and down like she thought it was some sort of ride. I had to take her out before she might break the drawer.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Little monkey
We've got a little monkey on our hands. Payton is now climbing in and on everything that she can think of. So I've been following her around, trying to capture a few of her climbing activities.
Craig was doing dishes and I was cooking something on the stove so we both had our backs to her. I turned around and saw this: all of the dish towels out of the drawer and Payton in the drawer. She was even bouncing up and down like she thought it was some sort of ride. I had to take her out before she might break the drawer.
She's very into helping with laundry. Well, if "helping" can be considered that she pulls everthing out of the laundry basket and tosses it onto the floor. (In my own professional opinion, one of the cutest faces she's ever had in a picture.)
Payton will always bee-line it to 2 things in the kitchen: the open fridge or the open dishwasher. I guess she's just so curious about these things that are always closed. So here's one time that she got to the dishwasher before I could close it. Again, bouncing up and down and, again, had to be taken off before she broke something.
She's super curious about this little stepstool in our bedroom. Yes, I have a stepstool next to my bed. My dad got it for me because I couldn't get into our gigantic bed after my c-section, and I've just kept it there ever since. It's handy.
Craig was doing dishes and I was cooking something on the stove so we both had our backs to her. I turned around and saw this: all of the dish towels out of the drawer and Payton in the drawer. She was even bouncing up and down like she thought it was some sort of ride. I had to take her out before she might break the drawer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You have a cute little explorer on your hands!
Hey just wait until I come up with the million dollar idea that I am going to come up with for Child Locks! :) Ha,Ha! Don't you just love tihs age! She is such a cutie can't wait to see what else she is going to get into!
YES...the run for your money I was talking about! It becomes a battle of whether or not they get free reign of the drawers/cabinets and you get no functional use or they get a drawer or two without locks and the rest are functional. I LOVE her excitement about her new found freedom! Boy can I relate!
She's getting prettier every day! I hope your plants are all surviving this new found freedom and curiosity!!
What a little busy body. I keep forgetting to ask you if she's walking yet? I love her little faces that she pulls and I can't get over how quickly her hair is growing in! Too cute!
You're definitely going to want to consult Tami on this....she's obviously had LOTS of experience with Mitch! :)
I can't belive I found your blog. I found you off of Nalani's, and just happened to run into hers. Your little girl is SO CUTE! I'm glad we can keep in touch a little better through blogs. Mine is tlbelnap.blogspot.com
Love, Lacey
Wow...she is a climber! I love how she looks back at you and smiles so sweetly and innocently!
HAHA I love this post! What a doll! You better start hiding everything!
Oh....these pictures are my favorite. I just love her cute faces. You have your hands full for sure.
Post a Comment