Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday started out with Easter baskets in bed. The cutest thing is that Payton is starting to smile for the camera. I love it! I have this orange light on the front of my camera that lights up when you take a picture. That orange light used to throw her off and distract her. She would just stare at it and all of her pictures always looked the same because she was always doing the same face because of that light. But for some reason, she sees that light now and does a big smile. Works for me!!
Payton and daddy with their Easter goodies.....

Of course I had to find a cute Easter dress for Payton. She looks so grown up in her pictures that we took. Just sittin' on the stairs by herself. I just think she looks so precious!
We thought it would be nice to just make an Easter dinner at our house, so I got to work on that after church. Heavenly potatoes, ham, steamed veggies, rolls......mmmm, mmmm, good!

As Craig said, this HIT THE SPOT!

We had a great first Easter with Payton. Easter always seems like the beginning of spring. So hopefully the weather cooperates and doesn't burst my spring bubble with anymore snow. Happy Spring everyone!!

10 comments:

amy said...

Payton looks so cute in her dress!! I love being able to dress up little girls in cute dresses and all the accessories. Your Easter dinner is making me hungry!

Cameron Family said...

Payton looks so cute in her little Easter dress! So fun! I cannot wait until next year when they really understand Easter a little better!

Rachel and Kelly said...

That is quite possibly the cutest Easter dress I have seen. I love it. I also love that even her PJ's are pink and brown.

Chari said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that dress! Where did you find it? The polka dots and the colors are just so adorable!

Julie G. said...

I love her dress. Good find. She is darling smiling with her basket too! She is growing up!

Emily Call said...

Cute pictures. Payton looks so so so cute in that adorable dress. Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter!

The Woodwards said...

Creepy... Same bed.. same dishes, (Ours are a mustard Yellow) and same Easter dinner. :) Looks like you guys had a great day! Payton is such a doll! I love her cute PJ's.

Our Family News said...

I love the dress Payton has--she is so cute.

Tami said...

Good thing we have a cute girl like her as the caboose of the grandchildren....til you pop another one out...;-)

Unknown said...

I love that little dress! How cute is that! We need to all get together again. Cade is about to graduate... maybe we can have a celebration!