Friday, April 4, 2008

Spittin' machine

Our little spittin' machine. Quite funny, I think. Except when she's just taken a bite of sweet potatoes and she decides to turn on the spittin' machine. In that case....take cover.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Love the raspberries! SO fun at this age when their personalities really start to shine!

Cameron Family said...

So cute! I just love this age! I also love your title pic of her! It is REALLY cute! Pink hat, blue eyes! Love it, love it, love it! So danty and girly! Carolyn and I were just talking about that on the way home, how she is all girl! Those eyes do not lie!

amy said...

That video is hilarious! I was hoping to see it in person, but did not get the chance. I love how excited she was.

Emily Call said...

So cute. I love the new picture at the top of the blog too.

Riz said...

So dang cute! I love all the different stages they go through!