Jump up, jump up, and get down. (I couldn't just leave you hanging on those lyrics!)
Mostly for my own viewing enjoyment, I wanted to put a video of Payton in her jumper on my blog. Silly maybe, but sometimes I look at my own blog when I'm at work at night. I just like to look through it over and over and look at the pictures of Payton. Videos are even better. Payton....live and in action for my lonely nights at work. What can I say....I can't get enough of my punkin'! She seriously is more and more fun each day. We just have a blast with her and are loving every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Keep her practicing her jumping skills for the WNBA!!
That is too cute. She is adorable.
I love watching them in the Johhny Jumper! There is too much fun to be had in that thing! What a cutie!
She looks so cute just jumping up and down and getting so excited I love it.
She is seriously skilled at the jumper! Getting ready for her basketball and volleyball days.
Post a Comment