Here is her perch in the front window.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Garbage truck
Here are the last couple of pictures I took in our home before we moved. Thursday was always a big day in our house because that was garbage day. Payton was always so fascinated with the garbage truck. She could hear it coming down the street and would run to the front window to watch it. She was very interested in it, but VERY scared of it at the same time.
Here is her perch in the front window.

Here is her perch in the front window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so awesome. She probably gets the scared genes from her dad!
So concerned...so cute!! Glad you're back in the blogging world.
I love Payton's little concerned face. I agree with her that big equipment is best viewed from a safe distance.
Post a Comment